Please Thank Melih & COMODO for all the hard work the company has done!

Hi Guys.

I’ll start off: Melih. You are one of the best CEO’s & Leaders of a Computer Security Industry I have come across! I have learnt many things from you revolving around Computer Security for the past 1 and a half years.

I honestly am only relying on COMODO for Security, I tried others… Don’t do it for me. Anyway your a good bloke and hope to see you keep succeeding in the future! (I know you will).

Goodluck with all the projects, etc.

Josh

Thank you Comodo team!

Yes. Thank you very much for all the hard work and finding outstanding talent to code the software. Some of the best around and that statement is backed by tests. :wink: How do we buy you a ■■■■?
:■■■■

Actually this should be thank you to all of comodo staff… not just Melih!

Thanks Comodo Team for all your excellent products!

Hopefully many more products will follow and will help for Comodo to be the No 1-name in computer-security-products!

Harry :-TU

Thank you guys!
Really kind of you to recognise our efforts.

Please allow me to thank you on behalf of everyone at Comodo!

thank you!

Melih

First of all, thank you Melih for creating all these products, then thank you for giving them all for free…

But hey, they wouldn’t be half that good without the great Development Team Comodo has, also to them, a Thank you :■■■■. And keep up the good work men :slight_smile:

(R) (S) (V) (L) (J) (B)

Xan

HE!!O Melih (:WAV)

THANK YOU for all the effort. And to all Comodo Group for giving us the best product.

MABUHAY Melih (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)
(:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)
(:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)

MABUHAY Comodo :BNC :BNC :BNC
:BNC :BNC :BNC
:BNC :BNC :BNC

Thank you Comodo for providing free, simple, and effective products that allow my computers to operate free of malware grunge.
Thank you Comodo for providing my laptop the protection needed for use in a hostile computer environment (my new workplace). Hopefully soon I can employ Comodo products to help my new employer clean up his computer networked cesspool.
Thank you Melih for your world vision.

(R)

(J) (L) (M) (R) (S) (V)

I put my trust in COMODO’s hands.

What more to say.

Thanks all at Comodo for excellent products . They make pc’s fun to use again.

Thanks.

Hats off to you Melih & team Comodo, if Olympics existed for computer security development you and your guys & gals would’ve taken the gold tenfold, keep the vision alive, it’s a winner (:CLP)

Regards and many thanks
(R) :■■■■
Xman
(:KWL)

I would put any $$ on COMODO beating Michael Phelps’s Record for the most Gold Medals in one Olympian (If there was an Computer Security Development Category). :SMLR

Josh

thx Melih
but it would not help…

I’m sure you’re a great guy, my friend.
But my county’s restrictions were too harsh, as it seems at the moment…

Fare thee well, Germany.

If you read this Morpos,many thanks for your thought invigorating/helpful posts.I for one would like to raise a glass for you.

:■■■■ :■■■■

Matty

Morph.

Goodluck.

Josh.

Thanks to team Comodo for providing such an excellent line-up of security products for FREE.

I sincerely hope that the future releases of CIS will be light on system resources, fast, stable and reliable, and I actually don’t mind paying a little for a worthy product that top the chart everytime. :slight_smile:

I will certainly recommend Comodo to anyone. (R)

Thank you Melih and COMODO for keeping my computer clean and hacker free from the bottom of my heart. No but really Thank You.

Thank you Melih for a job well done. the best of the best just got even better.
many thanks.

Thank you guys, we really appreciate it.

Melih