Please tell us if V3 didn't work for you. Here you can get a test version! (look at the poll)

i’ve got little problems remembering settings, with CBOCleanand with AVAST AV, but i have got v3 in training mode. But i haven’t got a lot of time and my english is poor. A lot of people have got the same problems and the can do a good explanation. When this release will be public, i’ll install it in my system.
I hope very soon those minor problems will be solved.
Thanx a lot and good luck.

Please send me the update. The original install sent my CPU usage to 100%, random application stalls, and the uninstall took over 40 minutes as each and every component and reg key had to be individually given permission for removal.

Thanks.

Bob

i’d also like to try it cos this v3 sometimes crashes randomly (or i dont see why) i’ll post back how it works this one

I would like to receive the new version please.

I am new to Comodo (within a week anyway). My old firewall was Zonealarm.

Comodo works well for the most part, except many times I am now having a VERY slow program load. Not sure why its happening, but if I shutdown Comodo, the problem stops. (:NRD)

Thanks so much!

Please send. High cpu on laptop process apoint.exe…

CPF v3 has generally worked well, but when I try to access the Help files from within the program it either displays an internet error message, or it crashes the firewall.

If the new version fixes this, by all means send it along!

My senses tell me that most of these people are only requesting to get their hands on the newer version. Bet half of them do not even have problems but are using some from bug reports. Why do i think this? Almost all people who have requested have less than 2 posts.

Lets stick to the topic pls…

thanks

Melih

Me too please! CFP V3 locked up sometimes and I was amazed that the firewall’s service could be so easily disabled via task manager when Defense(+) was inactive. I also wish the password only had to be entered once per viewing session. More critical is my firm dependence upon NOD32 as my primary security application. Is there anything that can be done regarding the NOD32 V3 proxy issue?

I currently run WinXP Pro with NOD32 V3, Prevx2, WinXP Firewall, Spybot S&D restricted entries (but not Teatimer) and the MVPS Hosts File. I really do not want to use Defense(+) unless I am not using Prevx2. So, should I use CFP V3 with Defense(+) disabled, ditch Prevx2, revert to CFP V2, continue using the WinXP Firewall, or use CFP V3 with Defense(+) enabled anyway? Thanks. CHUCK :THNK

I’m game, but my schedule looks crazy for this next week. I may not be able to give much more than a yea-nay it is working in any kind of detail.

I’d like to give it a try. I am a long time user of version 2.4 , but version 3 was not working well for me. I was getting firewall alerts for the same program every couple of minutes. I told it several times to remember my answers but I could never get the problem to stop. Every time that I thought it was fixed, the problem returned the next time I restarted the computer. I got so frustrated that I went back to 2.4.

Yes please - intermittent .CHM failures and inability to control proxied applications.

I’m interested in an update, v3 takes forever to boot up in Vista. Defender+ seems to be the problem.

Please send me the link. The current version I have installed has some minor quirks such as the GUI dying after a cfpres.dll error, incorrect status in my pending files, tracert does not work with default rules, 15 second delays before alerts appear when option for on the fly file lookups is enabled, Balloon pop-ups stealing focus and blocking access to alerts…

Al

Please send the update to me as well. Main issue: 100% CPU Usage. Thanks, John.

I updated from 2.4 to v3.0 today.
All went well for 1/2 hour, then got all my programs marked as “not a Valid Win32 Application” unable to shut down or reboot - same as some other users. (:SAD)

Restarted in safe mode4, uninstalled v3.0.
Do I have to clean up more traces of the program before reinstalling version 2.4?

If the new version 3.0 beta will fix my problem, please email me a link.
Thanks, Ross

I had issues with:

• Applications disappearing from My Safe Files list;
  • NMap being able to scan ports without Comodo’s notice;
  • Windows Explorer sometimes freezing up when browsing folders with new executables in Clean PC mode.

Please PM me the link.

Probably if Windows Security thinks your FW is still enabled. Otherwise, I don’t think Comodo will allow you to re-install.

Had no problem reinstalling 2.4. (Windows Security was disabled already). (:WAV)

I would like to get a copy too. 8.3 naming format related error = not remembering settings and malfunctioning cleanpc mode on one config.