Please restart your computer in order to finish your last cleaning

I have been using COMODO System Cleaner for 2 days now, and all of a sudden, when i ran it again today, that was all that i was greeted with. Regardless of how many times i restarted my computer, I still get the same message
“Please restart your computer in order to finish your last cleaning”

I have restarted as the user account, the admin account. Took CSC out of and in to start up programs, etc.
Please help. I don’t want to have to reformat my computer because of a registry cleaner…that is just too ironic for my taste

PS: I am using the portable version 2.1.114194.1

Hi,

If you can recall, can you tell us what operations have you performed the last time you used CSC? Considering the message that you get, we assume you used “Clean my computer” function with Safe Delete. Did you restart the computer after the cleaning was done? If you did, after restart did you get a window with options “Finalize” and “Restore”?

And please provide us with the following information as well:

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
  • Security Software Installed;
  • Screen-shots with the error;
  • All log files of CSC, if you had logs enabled;

Thank you for your support.

I do not remember if i got a window with the options “Finalize” and “Restore”

Operating System: Windows XP SP3 32bit
Security Software: Comodo Internet Security

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have Vista home basic. I also am experiencing this issue. Don’t know what starts it I don’t remember doing anything differently. The only fix I have been able to come up with is to uninstall CSC and manually delete all files i can find. Then when I reinstall CSC it works OK for a while until the problem mysteriously reappears. when this problem happens CSC refuses to function because is says I need to restart to finish a non-existant previous cleaning operation.

I am having the same problem on a new WIN 7, 64 bit laptop. I have Comodo Internet Security installed and WIN firewall disabled. I tried Live Support, but the responses were so slow that I gave up on that. It looks like I will have to give up on System Cleaner also. What is a good substitute.