Please Nominate Comodo - Your turn to help Comodo...thank you

Please nominate Comodo!

Thank you very much!

Melih

Done.
For all the things that Comodo have given to us (support, great applications) now it’s our time to help.
I am more than glad to help.

Thank you!

Done for me too.

COMODO use the best and latest technology to keep computers clean (Sandboxing, Cloud real time scan, camas…) for free… No other company gives a complete security suit for free…
thank you Melih and COMODO is the best.

Also done for me too ;D

Done. In Comodo i trust 8)
I am a little paranoid regarding homebanking… So i need my Comodo :P0l

Done :slight_smile:

Help Comodo to create trust online.

Done! :-TU

There are 20 comments there now and all for Comodo. Someone needs to mention Norton or it will look suspicious. ;D

Done :-TU

:slight_smile: Melih has voted too i’m assuming (Attached)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Jake

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello guys,

Please note that if you want to vote for Comodo, you have to click on the Nomination Form link in the article. Leaving a comment is not accounted as a vote.

Regards

done :-TU

Just to point out that if you want to vote for your favourite, you will need to click on the Nomination Form link in the article. [b]Leaving a comment doesn’t count![/b]

Done!! :-TU

Not done !

I read all the comments on that page and think: Why everybody in the comments cheer for CIS ?

They asked for the best ANTIVIRUS software and NOT for the best Security Suite !

Because when people will hear about Comodo, even if they choose to install only Comodo AV they will still have Defence+ and the Sandbox installed. In other words, they will have good protection for free.

Comodo Antivirus is a antivirus product; if you have CIS Thus you have CAV

It’s basically the same functionality EXCEPT for firewall…

http://celforum.freeforums.org/images/smilies/troll_face.gif

Comodo Antivirus is a antivirus product; if you have CIS Thus you have CAV

Wrong ! If you have CIS you have the Antivirus product + the Defence+ product and last but not least
the Firewall.
Sorry to interupt you on cloud 7 ! :wink:

Defense/Sandbox is all apart of CAV
Defense/Sandbox is all apart of CFW
It’s just when you have CAV/CFW/Defense/Sandbox = CIS :smiley:

Jake