Please help me understand

Hi, english is not my native so I might write with some mistakes.
I have a question. I have Comodo Internet Security downloaded.
When I am online, it always shows many outbound connection (which is fine).
Usually it does not show any inbound connections.

Question is: when I download a film by Mtorrent 1.8.5. I sometimes see from 1 to 6 active INBOUND CONNECTIONS. But at the same time the program sais "The firewall has blocked 0 intrusion attempts so far…

I would like to know, shall i cinsider these inbound connections (durring torrent download) safe unless firewall block them? Or this means that someone already reached my computer and may use and see the info?

Thanx in advance. Sorry if it’s not in the right topic, I am new here.

Mtorrent
I going to assume you ment utorrent
1 to 6 active INBOUND CONNECTIONS.
Those 1 - 6 connections are the ones your downloading from
But at the same time the program sais "The firewall has blocked 0 intrusion attempts so far
That's because you gave it permission and/or is on a "whitelist" of apps that are safe to use.(but as always the user is the weakest link in security. <---Basicly what I'm saying is be carefull on what you download
When I am online, it always shows many outbound connection (which is fine). Usually it does not show any inbound connections.
your good to go :-TU

There are dozens of torrent applications. Mtorrent is one of them…

In the same way your computer connects to other computers to down load a file(your computer shows as an inbound connection on the other computers), other computers will connect to your computer to upload from your computer the parts of the file you have downloaded.