That’s nothing.

At work I give 100%!

Monday = 33%
Tuesday = 30%
Wednesday = 25%
Thursday = 14%
Friday = 8%

:smiley: :smiley: (you mean 110%, right?), 110%/week, not bad ;D

The other 10% is for the weekend. That’s when I do my best work. :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

Monday = 33%
Tuesday = 30%
Wednesday = 25%
Thursday = 14%
Friday = 8%
-------------
110%
??? i don’t get it.

:smiley:

Just trying to cover my ■■■■, cause I apparently can’t add up! :smiley:

Not at all. :slight_smile:

Crime or not, I think it’s a question of democracy. In this case there’s obviously a concerning lack of that. Local planners of the Nile project are part of that system. The responsibility, in my opinion, is their own - if not the planners directly then at least the government. Involvement from a German company means that they accept the local policies of this Nile project, which certainly is not OK, I think.

Are we obliged to bring this topic into public light? Maybe, but then it’s the same case with numerous of situations, projects, companies and countries all over the world. Unfortunately. If we are obliged to enlighten every topic of the world, I think we’ll drown… what we really are obliged to do, at least, is to use the democracy of our own countries (Sweden & Germany in our specific cases). This could make our own leaders influence non-democratic leaders of the world.

What do you think?

True, but I think changes has to come from diplomatic efforts. The next option is usually war… which I do not support in any way.

LOL!

ganda, I’m afraid I won’t read such a long post as your, at least not tonight. Maybe tomorrow. :smiley:

/LA

nevermind, i hate math either :smiley:

here’s another stolen signature ;D

Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship

(i hope this is not considerred as sexually explicit, since i stole it from one of mods ;D )

Hi, LÖWENADLER, again… :slight_smile:

Quote:
Are we obliged to bring this topic into public light? Maybe, but then it’s the same case with numerous of situations, projects, companies and countries all over the world. Unfortunately.

No, not unfortunately. What is fortune???

If we are obliged to enlighten every

(PS: I never said “every”)

topic of the world, I think we’ll drown…

(ok, so maybe we’ll drown…drown in what? hopefully not bad ■■■■)

what we really are obliged to do, at least, is to use the democracy of our own countries (Sweden & Germany in our specific cases).

use the democracy?
Well, honestly, I am totally capable of using a handkerchief, I know how to drive my car, I even dare to play certain musical instruments sometimes…but… USING democracy? Please

1. Tell me how to do that in Germany
  2. Tell me how often you did it to Swedish demo-cracy?

This could make our own leaders influence non-democratic leaders of the world.

Well, it’s you who has said that noble sentence. So maybe you’re in fact able to influence some people on this f***** planet? If so, do it. I fear I’m not.

Yours, sincerely.

And, lest we forget, democratic wishing-wells from within the very heart of Germany!

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something…” - Ancient Greek Philosopher Plato

Ragwing

No, but I did, to put this specific case in a perspective - among all the other problems in the world.

We’d drown in undertakings (at least I would). Everyone should do whatever they feel like, at their own level - to their own extent - in the matter of trying to change the world to a better place…

Vote! Use your freedom of speech! No one (in Germany) will turn you down, like the terrible thing that happened in Burma.

I vote every fourth year, at a party that shares my personal views on society. This very party happen to lead our country now, and like several other parties here, international work is important for them: condemning dictatorship and crime against civil rights etc. But my country is small, so its influence may be relatively small.

No, I’m not able to do that, since I’m not even an employee yet. Also, those who really influence are very few, so the chance of becoming one of them is poor.

/LA

I hope my words did not sound too harsh, pathetic or even sarcastic, friend.
They were never directed towards you.

I only fear we are all meaningless at times when there are people out there who do obviously need help.

sorry to say so.

Just one example:

What will Sweden or Germany do against the terrible crimes in Tibet?

I can tell you: Less than nothing…why? well China is more than a necessary business partner, it’s an empire based on atomic power no one would ever want to mess with…ye know?

cheers, though

he get the living from what he take
he gets the life from what he give

all glory comes from daring to begin <=== so does BSOD, comes from daring to install BETA ;D

source : my invoicing program :smiley:

Maybe a bit harsh, but that’s alright. :wink: I understand that you’re upset and touched by this topic.

As for Tibet, I believe it’s true that Sweden nor Germany make hardly any difference. But… if they all (and I think several countries has) make diplomatic efforts directed to China, like “we boycott the Olympic Games unless you make a difference in Tibet”, things may happen. Luckily, the internet makes information available, to some extent even from closed dictatorships that censor information.

But still, of course, one feels dejected. There isn’t much the little man can do. :-\

Greetings,
LA

But when you get enough of them you can change things. :slight_smile:

Big men are only ever carried by little men. Collectively, they are the real power.

Providing their wife says it’s OK to carry the big bloke.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Refreshing comments from both of you. :slight_smile:

LA

I want to make
the world turn around
(Steve Miller, 1986)

but everytime I try
it doesn’t make a sound
(MorphOS REBOL, November of 2007)

Cheers

Peace is there, waiting to be uncovered. Let go of all the negativity that serves no purpose, and let the quiet, calm power of peace fill your day. :wink:

NEVER give a woman your credit card ! ;D
the island (ewan mcgregor&scarlett johansson movie)