Pending Files no longer has a 'Deleted' Status (V.3.0.12 X32)[BUGREPORT]

I’ve reported this bug for Beta3, RC1, and now the final version. So, one last time:

Deleting a file present in the ‘My Pending Files’ leaves status ‘New’. Also, the status ‘Deleted’ seems to have disappeared. Previous BETAs did show ‘Deleted’ on items that I manually deleted.

The 1st item below was deleted with Explorer which is why a new item appeared in the recycle bin.
The 2nd file was deleted with a utility that I use which directly deletes the file without using the recycle bin. In this case I received an Alert that the utility was trying to modify the file that I had selected for deletion. I allowed the alert and the file was deleted. It would be of great help in the decision making process if the Alert were specific enough to indicate whether a file is being deleted or modified. If this is at all possible, please fix this.

Even though the status is wrong, notice that the Company Name has disappeared in the list. Since some logic is there to remove the Company Name (probably can’t find it anymore), then I would assume similar logic could be applied to the status no?

Note: the purge function correctly determines what files have been deleted even though the status
indicates something else. I can imagine that this is very confusing to some. Especially when users
are told to use the purge button to remove deleted files from the list

Al

IBM T41 Laptop
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1700MHz
1GB Memory
Windows XP + SP2 + WUS security Fixes
SpywareTerminator 2.0.1.224
Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition 9.0.3.1000

[attachment deleted by admin]

This might be related to this:
When you have a file that has been deleted in the “my pending files” list and you try to add it to “my safe files” comodo will say that it cant add the file to the safelist and in brackets “maybe its allready in the list” this can become a problem with files that are created and deleted constantly so probabley better allowing adding deleted files to the safe list.