pause & resume scan even after restarting the computer

This post are related to:
https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cis/anti-virus-screensaver-t82918.0.html
please read that first (at least the first post).

I want one more option than just pause or stop a full system scan, it is similar to the pause button but it saves the state of the scan on the hard drive when exiting so it can be resumed later even if the computer have been restarted.

This would be useful for people like me that have a lot of things in a big hard drive witch it takes several hours to scan everything inside, this makes it possible to scan the computer “in smaller portions” instead of everything at the same time.

I really love this option in Kaspersky - extremely convenient to go on the interrupted scan.
It would be superb to have it in CIS.

same here +1 :-TU

+1

I would also like to see the results of the scan saved immediately to a log or something, just in case of any interruption to the scan which was showing scanned 499999 files and threats 23, I do not need to scan it again to see what those 23 malware are or to take action on them.

+10

+10

Great idea worth the :-TU…
…Provided that there are protections in place to prevent malicious code from forcing a reboot and inserting itself in area already scanned …

+1

KAV has this has this ability since even its 6th version. There is no reason that CAV will not have it!!! +10 :-TU

+1