Partially impossible to create rules with correct address in version 6 [~] [v6]

Try to create an own rule with an address where more than one number is lower than 100.
Example:
It will become:

There is a “workaround” for one number.
With two numbers lower than 100 it is impossible to create the correct rule.

Since digits go from 0 to 255, isn’t 050 the same as 50?

My irc is saying 050 too. But in a firewall its a bit unexpected when an inserted IP gets changed suddenly without consent.
And when this behaviour is new.

same problem when create rule, ip adress 212.27.38.253 is not the same 212.027.038.253 and impossible to enter it correctly

We would be very grateful if you would make a report in standard format, as this will help us to work out what the problem is and help you or fix it. The format is here.

Thanks very much for your issue report. We have moved it to the non-format bugs board for the moment, because too much of the information we normally need to replicate a problem and fix it is missing, or it is not in the format we request.

We realize some people may not have the time to do bug report in standard format, and therefore offer the option of a non-format report instead. But the problem is much more likely to be fixed promptly if you edit your first post to create an issue report which meets all criteria in the Checklist and Format. (You can copy and paste the format from this topic). The general reasons why are summarized in that post, the reasons we ask for specific pieces of information are given in this detailed post.

You can get your report moved to the format verified issues board simply by ensuring that it is correctly formatted and all criteria are met, and PM’ing a mod who is active on the bug board.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (version 6.2.282872.2847)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments, so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you. PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (version 6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

clockwork has contacted me via PM and noted that they do not believe there is a difference between, for example, xxx.xxx.050.xxx and xxx.xxx.50.xxx.

Thus, I will move this to Resolved.

If this does turn out to be an issue please reply to this topic. I can then move it to the bug reporting board and, after being put in the proper format and attaching the required files, it could be forwarded to the devs.

Thank you.