After every pc reboot, Paranoid Mode in Defense+ is disabled. I had to restore the previous Version, 5.0
We would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format here. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.
To understand the reasons why we ask you to follow these guidelines please see below.
WHY WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if developers don’t have enough information to reproduce them. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.
To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.
Best wishes and many thanks in anticipation
We really would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.
Ya, I didn’t reply for I had to come back to my previous CIS version, forgetting to check if there was a CIS report or log. Anyway, so:
- I uninstalled CIS 5.0 and after the reboot I cleaned my system.
- I installed CIS 5.3, I rebootted and I setted it.
- My settings: AV On Access - FW Custom Policy - Defense+ Paranoid Mode ( no any other major change ) - SandBox Disabled
- I changed theme.
- I rebootted my system and I found Defense+ disabled.
- I restored the default theme and Defense+ in Paranoid Mode and I rebootted: again disabled, and again at every my pc reboot.
- XP SP3 32 bit - with all security updates, admin account.
- the only other security software in real time I use is GesWall 2.9.1: I’ve used it with CIS 3, 4 and 5.0 versions and I never had problems.
Hope it’s useful. And thanks for your work !
Sorry we really need the full report to of any use we would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.
I have included the link again below this does need to be in your first post in the topic so could please post a full report in your first post, you may also be asked for further information after you have posted the issue report.
Unfortunately we do need this issue to be reported in the right format, and with all the information we have asked for, if we are to forward it to verified issues.
For the moment I am going to move it to the Orphaned/Resolved child board. If you do edit your post to create a complete issue report in standard format, and PM an active mod, we will of course consider moving it to verified reports.
The devs only look at the Orphaned/Resolved board if they have time, so please do edit the post and PM an active mod if you want it fixed.