Outlook 2013 with VBA requires VBA6.DLL when running sandboxed!

I use a little macro that is getting invoked when sending an email so I can choose an appropriate folder to store the message. Unsandboxed: macro works like a charm. Sandboxed: a message appears stating that the file VBA6.DLL is missing!

However the reference “Visual Basic For Applications” within my sandboxed Outlook 2013 project points to “C:Windows\SysWow64\MSVBVM60.DLL”. There is no file VBA6.DLL on my system, because from my point of view Outlook 2013 does not need it! Interestingly enough the reference “Visual Basic For Applications” within my unsandboxed Outlook 2013 project points to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VBA\VBA7.1\vbe7.dll”. And “Yes!”: The referenced file is still the same after resetting the sandbox!

I downloaded the VBA6.DLL and put it into C:\Windows\System32 (I was not able to register the file - got the error: Module cannot be found) and the message “VBA6.DLL is missing!” does not pop up any more! Unfortunately the VBA macro is not getting executed though! It seems to me that the Comodo sandbox is not fit enough to handle VBE7.dll macro enriched Outlook 2013 sessions or is there anything that I can do to get this running?