outlook 2003 after system clean

Hi I recently downloaded CSC after running it I now have an issue (or maybe not) with outlook 2003 after start up. On running outlook a windows installer window opens automatically and reads ‘installing microsoft office feature’

I’ve never seen this before and have no idea what it is. Any ideas and help most welcome. Thanks

Comodo Disk Cleaner removes some files that it shouldn’t remove. I knew from personal experience that Microsoft Office XP and Office 2007 were affected. Now I know that Office 2003 is affected as well. Outlook 2003 may go ahead and finish the install itself without any intervention on your part. Or it may tell you to insert the installation disk to complete the installation because it can’t find the file it is looking for on your computer. Either way, your Outlook 2003 should be back to normal after this installation popup finishes.

Hi,

We further analyzed issues regarding Microsoft Office XP, 2003 and 2007 functionality after scanning with CSC and on some rare cases, when modules of MS Office ( WOrd, Excel, Outlook etc) had some registry or files problems, the installer poped-up requiring files from the instalation CD instead of restoring them from MSOCache hidden folder. This problem has been fixed and tested for MS Office proper functionality, and will be implemented in the next version of Comodo System Cleaner.

Thank you for your support.

Thanks for your replies. I was just worried being a novice computer user that it was a virus or something.

Installs without having to load the CD. Also discovered that it is the same for word, excel, powerpoint etc as you mentioned.

Anyway, I look forward to the latest release. Thanks