Order Number, Validation Process & TuCows

Hello,

First of all, i’m sorry for my primitive english. Few days ago i buy code signing certificate via my author page on TuCows, than i use retrieve function (redirect to secure.comodo.com), where i fill form & sign agreement.

1. Where can i get my order number to get qualified support via ticket system (order number required)? Order Id from TuCows order doesnt compliant.

2. What is my next step? My status is “being validation” & no information.

3. What scans/docs i need send to validation-team if i create certificate for company?

Please, help me.

Best regards.

Please see my replies below:

1. Where can i get my order number to get qualified support via ticket system (order number required)? Order Id from TuCows order doesnt compliant.

You should have received one via your email. It would be in the subject line.

2. What is my next step? My status is "being validation" & no information.

You should receive something from us within ONE Business day. If not, you may need to speak to TuCows as they might need to do something on their end.

3. What scans/docs i need send to validation-team if i create certificate for company?
When you get an email from us in the next business day, they will tell you what we need. We typically need (A Phone Bill, WHOIS information to match company name and or another utility bill)

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much, few minutes ago i get my order# & instructions for docs.

I have a question again. I’m from Russian Federation and my docs like Business License, Articles of Incorporation is in russian language. What can i do? Can i send it in russian language or i need translation? How can i translate it? It’s really solid papers w/ hologramms & etc.

You will need to write an email to [ docs [at] comodo.com ] and attach those documents and ask that very question.