Okay I've got my PC secured with CIS how about my cellphone?

So why the nonexistent of firewall and AV in cellphone?

Would be great if COMODO would make a cellphone version of CIS . . . 88)

Kapersky has a mobile version of it so does Avira and if just if COMODO entered into this mobile security competition and if possible making their product free it would be a huge branding effort if COMODO could make a respectable mobile protection system.

I wouldn’t object having to pay but would be great if it was free and it would be the first time on mobile security market. It would surely get the limelight.

And to think of the chance of screwing Symantec again…(yes they are in the mobile protection too) ;D

See here:

https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t12881.0.html

That topic is years old.
Is there any news of CIS for mobile phones.???

Thanks for pointing it out Liron. Hardly surprising that someone else has also made the same suggestion :slight_smile:

I don’t remember Melih ever mentioning it. I guess that means at least a sorta no?

Anyone ever PM him about it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t suggest you all go PMing him, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

From the given link Melih said given sizeable COMODO R&D dept COMODO was going into the mobile protection system eventually but he didn’t put a date so it might be just a vision.

We are counting on you to PM Melih Laser :smiley:

I don’t even use a mobile device any…(yet). 88)

At least none that connects to the internet lol.

I’m very patient :smiley:

Its comming… at least inside the next 5 years :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

I thought the world was going to end in 2012…that’s 2 years from now ;D
This means OT alll the way…

I can’t afford to leave this world without protection in my smartphone :o. That would be just plain stupid :smiley:

More than 2 years, its ends in December… During this time, Comodo’s developers will do something to save our world from death. :wink: :smiley:

In around 2 years, [b]everyone[/b] will be [b]addicted [/b]to mobile [b]devices[/b]! A VIRUS is coming that will [b]destory[/b] these devices! Only COMODO can stop them! If they don't, all will [b]die[/b] for we can't function without our [b]mobile[/b] devices!

Tragic :‘( :’( :'(.

Defense+ has detected that the process NewTextMessage.exe is trying to write SMS.
NewTextMessage.exe is a safe, however if you don’t recognize it,
you should block the request.

Press 1: Allow the request
Press 2: Block the request
Press 3: Installation mode

:THNK (:TNG)

[it was a joke!]

I was beginning to think you had something I didn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Defense+ has detected that the process NewTextMessage.exe is trying to write SMS.
NewTextMessage.exe is a safe application, however if you don’t recognize it,
you should block the request.

Press 1: Allow the request
Press 2: Block the request not
Press 3: Pretend it wasn’t detected(Stealth mode)
Press 4: Who cares it’s not even my set(Apathetic mode)
Press 5: Yes to every request(Politically correct mode)

:smiley:

Okay I’m not expecting Defense+ like layer in mobile devices but at the very least a COMODO mobile antivirus would be great.

Antivirus AND backup [time machine] would be great, because if you got infected, you could restore all your settings/messages/data/phonebook entries the day before, and backup should be on external memory card if possible, every day!