Offline setup - Comodo Internet Security

Hello all,
I have strict firewall policy and I need to update my old Comodo Internet Security 8 to 10 but I do not want to disable the firewall to install the new Comodo. In other words I do not want my OS to connect to the internet without firewall while upgrading.

The old CIS 8 was available offline but now with CIS 10 I cannot find any offline package or installer.
I have some questions about upgrade process:

1- Can I import an exported config from Comodo firewall 8 to Comodo firewall 10?
2- Can I import an exported config from Comodo firewall 8 to Comodo firewall 10?
3- Can I import an exported config from Comodo firewall 8 to Internet Security 10?
4- Can I upgrade from Comodo Firewall 8 to Comodo Internet Security 10 just by using the installer?
5- Can I upgrade from Comodo Firewall10 to Comodo Internet Security 10 just by using the installer

Thank you all.

You can grab the offline installer here Antivirus for Windows 10 | Antivirus Free Download for Windows 10 due note that it works on all supported Windows version even though it states for Windows 10. Yes you can upgrade using the installer and your old config will stay intact but you will need to re-activate the older config after upgrade.

Thanks a lot (SUPER)
I have looked everywhere for offline copy, I even asked Comodo support (Chat Support) 3 times and the answer always no there is no offline installer.

Thanks for your help and answers.