Nothing in the drop down menu ??

hey,

I have just returned to Comodo, after some time away…

I have installed CIS and i like it. But i have a problem…

When there is a option, where there is a drop down menu, its empty…??

Screenshot:

http://uppic.dk/di/Z3RK/sshot-1.png

http://uppic.dk/di/LMDR/sshot-2.png

Is this a known bug, and when will it get fixed.?

Thanks

And its not only in Comodo.

After i have installed CIS, even some drop down menu in Windows dont work…

What is up with Comodo.??

Did i do a wrong move, by going back to comodo ??

If i EXIT all Comodo processes then all drop down menus work again…

So, its a HUGH bug in Comodo, and should be fix ASAP…

Thanks

Hi DanesDK,
Was this a clean install?
Has the system been rebooted since installing?

Is there any other Antimalware programs present on the system?
Be certain there are no remains of previous Antimalware.
Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software
Thanks.

Hey,

yes, it was a clean install.

No, i have no other antimalware running…

Sometimes security programs leave traces behind after uninstallation, so you need to consider what security programs you might have installed since your last OS install, and uninstall those using the forced uninstaller.

Until you have done this we cannot unfortunately work out whether this is a bug or not, so if that’s OK, I’ll move to installation help for the moment, to see if someone can help you sort the problem out.

Best wishes

Mouse

From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue.

For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue with users and mods in this forum and hopefully resolve it. I hope that is OK.

Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.

Best wishes

Mouse

To rule out a lot of possible issues please reinstall it by following the advice I provide in this topic. It’s possible this was caused by a bad install, therefore, uninstalling it, running all relevant uninstall tools, and reinstalling may be able to fix this problem.

Please let us know if you still have trouble, even after reinstalling by following those methods.

Thanks.

Thanks guys…

Got it to work now. did some more reg cleaning ect… And after some time, the drop down menu worked again.

I do not know what has caused this…

Thanks

Regardless I’m glad to hear it’s working. If you run into trouble with the drop-down menus again please follow the advice I provide in my post just above yours. It’s possible cleaning the registry fixed it because of remnants from some other program. Thus, following my advice would probably solve any related issues you may run into.

Thanks.