Not sure if this is a f/p, AV Heur from scan

My AV auto-scan ran tonight, found a handful of “Heur” threats in some really old files (which I quaranteened), but the odd one was located in “C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo AntiVirus\UpdTmp\monln.dll”. It’s listed as a Heur.Corrupt.PE@-1, medium risk. I just figure it’s weird that Comodo is finding a virus in it’s own main app folder, and particularly in the update temp file.

Has anyone else found a comparable threat? Is it possible that there is some Heur trojan or virus lurking on my computer? Is Comodo not strong enough to deal with this threat by itself? Do I need to use some other software to remove Heur if it’s actually on my system, and how would I know?

I find these antivirus programs frustrating because too often it seems like either they’re flinching at anything that remotely looks like it might be virus or trojan related, but can’t seem to direct you toward any real solution to get rid of it. I could really use some help here.

I have an older PC running XP Home, and running the newest version of Comodo AV, with the most recent virus db update. This is probably my 3rd year with Comodo, just find it hard to trust lately.

Please follow these steps to report the detected files to Comodo. They can then analyze them and send you an email letting you know for sure whether they are malicious or just false positives.