I don’t even know where to start with this so I came here straight away.
Edit: Okay okay fail from me, like seconds after I posted this it all got put together in my head, Qhost I assumed to refer to the hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\ and I did find a 0.0.0.0 entry there and I know what it was from, it was from some testing I did and I forgot to remove it… >_< Silly me. Fixed that now and CIS no longer find this
I have become so accustomed to prevention that I’ve almost forgotten everything there is to cleaning threats; and I am well aware that there are many knowledge people in that field on this forum and I’d trust a lot of people here to know better than me when it comes to these kinds of things.
Regarding the entry in the host file, it was an experiment with blocking a certain domain, but then it hit me that I could just use CIS for this but then I forgot to remove the entry (it is now removed though)
I must say that I find this feature in CIS rather helpful, there are a few sites that I’ve become sort of addicted to and they are not really “good” (ethical) sites so blocking them makes it easier for me to resist them if I ever were to try to go there. You might ask yourself why I wouldn’t just go into the settings of CIS to allow this site again if the addiction was so strong, well simply because of the GUI of CIS version 6. ;D