No TeamViewer access at login screen

A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
Yes. Always.
If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened:
After I start or restart my pc, it shows the login screen. Normally (previously I used Comodo Firewall 8 with Avast Free Antivirus) I could login with TeamViewer from another pc. But since I’ve installed CIS 10, I cannot connect to the login screen with TeamViewer anymore; only after I’m logged in at my target pc, I can connect to it with TeamViewer.
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
If I try to connect with TeamViewer while my target pc shows the login screen, I just get after some time a TeamViewer message that it was unable to connect.
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
An immediately request to enter the password for the remote pc.
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the advice to make programs work with CIS?:

Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:

Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc:
My home network is signed as trusted, I added TeamViewer.exe and TeamViewer_Service.exe as allowed application in the Firewall and Hips rules.

B. YOUR SETUP
Exact CIS version & configuration:
COMODO Internet Security v10.0.0.6092, updated twice today
Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
All modules enabled
AV: Stateful
Firewall: Safe Mode
HIPS: Safe Mode
Have you made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
Firewall: Do not show popup alerts: disabled
HIPS: Do not show popup alerts: disabled
Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5, 6 or 7?:
No. I uninstalled Avast Free Antivirus and Comodo Firewall 8 and restarted my pc before I installed COMODO Internet Security v10.0.0.6092.
if so, have you tried a a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:

Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
No
if so, have you tried a standard config - if not please do:

OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
Windows 10 Home v1607, Build 14393.576 (up to date), 64 bit
UAC disabled
Member of Administrators
Intel Virtualization Technology in BIOS enabled, VMware Workstation 12 Player installed
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
No

It could be caused by Sandbox since it was hardened against remote access in version 10. I’ll check.

Thanks.

Checked with a Windows 7 VM and there was no problem.

After I’d removed only the HIPS rule for TeamViewer.exe and restarted my pc, I could connect again with TeamViewer to the login screen.
So I looked in the HIPS rules again to expect this rule is gone, but it’s (still/again?) there, although I have not seen a popup alert… ???

Because I had a working situation now, I exported my CIS rules, removed all TeamViewer rules in Firewall and HIPS and restarted my PC, till it showed the login screen again:
a remote connection with TeamViewer was not possible. :frowning:

After that I added a new HIPS rule > Running Processes > TeamViewer_Service.exe, restarted my PC, till it showed the login screen again:
now a remote connection with TeamViewer worked fine. :slight_smile:

So removing the HIPS/Firewall rules for TeamViewer.exe and TeamViewer_Service.exe, and adding a new HIPS rule for TeamViewer_Service.exe, solved my problem.

Glad you solved it.

PS: Happy New Year.

Thank you for your support, qmarius. :-TU

Happy New Year.