No more wireless connection after uninstallation.

Hi,

Recently I installed the free version of Comodo firewall just to check it out, afterwards I uninstalled it using Windows program manager. When I plug in an ethernet cable and try to load a website it functions just fine but I can’t load a website or download anything using my wireless connection. Windows says it’s connected locally and to the internet but not one website gets through. It’s not my wireless connection because my iPod and my other laptop can connect and load websites without a problem. When I installed it I allowed Comodo to connect through their DNS servers, I think it may have something to do with that.

Here are my specs (just copied it from the System section in the control panel):
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU T3400 @ 2.16 Ghz 2.17 Ghz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4,00 GB (3,00GB usable)
System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Hello and Welcome Deus139 to the Forums

• I do not see why SecureDNS would be a problem in your situation but if you wish to remove SecureDNS you may follow these instructions
    Comodo Help

Did this help any?

Jake

check the wireless connection properties under networks → adapter settings. I can almost bet you will see a listing for comodo firewall, it is a leftover driver that happens sometimes. Just select it, click uninstall and reboot.