No mention of CIS Protocol Handlers in cis 6 help page [V7][HF]

no mention of CIS Protocol Handlers in cis 6 help page such as safe:// and others found on this page

http://blogs.comodo.com/category/pc-security/file-protection/

Can you please check and see if this is fixed?

Thank you.

PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

The handlers work but they are still not mentioned on cis help page for 6.3 or comodo dragon 26

Thank you for checking this.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed for the corresponding Help File for the newest version of CIS (7.0.313494.4115)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or not.

Thank you.

PM sent.

I can’t find any reference in the V7 help file in regards to ‘Protocol Handlers’.

I also find that the link in the OP no longer leads to the required page.
https://blogs.comodo.com/pc-security/how-to-use-cis-protocol-handlers/

I’m a little confused. Is this a problem which should be forwarded to proper Comodo staff, or do you think there is no issue?

Thanks.

Hi Chiron,
I am not entirely sure that it is an issue, but I suppose all available functionality should or at least could be shown in the help file. :-
I guess if it was to be added, it could be under the following section.
Appendix 1 CIS How to… Tutorials-Comodo Help

1: A link to the relevant help file page:
Comodo Internet Security Help Guide…-Tutorials.html
2: What the help files says on the issue of concern (if anything)
It does not mention the protocol handlers, as described here but at least somewhere in the Help File it should be mentioned.
3: What you think it should say or explain
All available functionality should be shown in the Help File, or at least linked to, and that particular page seems like a logical area.
4: Why you think it should say or explain that
This is important information which many users may not be aware of. It should be mentioned, or linked to, from the Help files.

captainsticks, I have created a formatted report above. Please look it over and let me know if anything seems incorrect. If everything seems fine I will contact the proper Comodo staff about this issue.

Thanks.

Thanks Chiron, it looks fine to me. :-TU

Thank you. I have now forwarded this to the proper Comodo staff member.

Chiron, documentation has now been added. :-TU
How to Use CIS Protocol Handlers-Comodo Help

I want to give credit to the Comodo Staff involved with the help documentation, the speed in which corrections are made is incredible.

Thanks.

That’s great to hear. In that case I’ll move this to Resolved.

Thank you.