Nice options to add

Tabs (see “Tab menu” pic):
Right clicking on the tabs area at the top of the window should open a menu that includes “open history tab” and “open downloads tab”. This adds a nice user friendly shortcut.

Download options (see “download options” pic):

• Add an option to turn off the download animations in the download bar (e.g the falling arrow and the sliding tab animation) - the animations are too slow and stall the computer when downloading multiple files.
  • Add an option to turn off the download bar so it does not open automatically (so that it only opens if you open in manually).
  • Add options for the download tab that are similar to those offered for the download bar (as shown in the pic).

Incognito Mode
Offer an option to always open dragon in Incognito mode (for those who always want to browse in this mode).

Whoop

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pointless. Same functionality is already under the Tools Menu.

[u]Download options (see "download options" pic):[/u]
  • Add an option to turn off the download animations in the download bar (e.g the falling arrow and the sliding tab animation) - the animations are too slow and stall the computer when downloading multiple files.
  • Add an option to turn off the download bar so it does not open automatically (so that it only opens if you open in manually).
  • Add options for the download tab that are similar to those offered for the download bar (as shown in the pic).

I like these options.
[u]Incognito Mode[/u] Offer an option to always open dragon in Incognito mode (for those who always want to browse in this m

Simply add “–incognito” to Dragon’s target shortcut wherever you have it at.

I disagree. It is not pointless at all.
Did you notice that you can open a new tab by right-clicking the tab area AND by clicking on the tools menu? Comodo has already provided duplicate functionality, and I am suggesting to expand this functionality by adding “open history tab” and “open downloads tab” right click menu.

Dragon has many examples of having more than one way to achieve a task:

• bookmarks bar and a bookmark menu
  • Access the Bookmark manager when you right click the bookmark bar AND when you open the tools menu
  • Closing a window when you right click a tab AND when you click the “x”
  • Access the Print page option when you right click the page AND in the tools menu

These are just a few examples of how Dragon offers more than one way to achieve a task. In my opinion, providing additional easy methods to accomplish a task is user friendly (not pointless).

I am aware of this solution, but I believe that providing an option within Dragon (as I suggested) is a more elegant and user friendly solution.

Yes I did. It exists in Firefox, Opera, Chrome/Chromium and SeaMonkey too! :o

Comodo has already provided duplicate functionality

Where has Comodo done so that wasn’t already provided by the Chromium community?

and I am suggesting to expand this functionality by adding "open history tab" and "open downloads tab" right click menu.

What benefit is there as a whole? How many people would think to bring up the History or Downloads via a right click? (I don’t know many who would).

In my opinion, providing additional easy methods to accomplish a task is user friendly (not pointless).
Easy is subjective. Most users don't know what a right-click is anyways, which takes your suggestion out of the question (pretty sad that they don't know this if you ask me)