Next Release of COMODO Internet Security [merged]

;D ;D ;D ;D

i hope that fire rain at the comodo lab and everybody dies in flames… MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA… >:-D >:-D >:-D

What if Comodo lab has autosandbox :slight_smile:
Then you have to hope fire rain is in Comodo whitelists :wink:

I will forgive them for couple of days if they release latest version of browsers :slight_smile:

Devs are hiding clips :o
Guess, Melih is not paying them well ;D

Come on guys stay on topic. I dont want to have to split posts like EricJH already had to

There is an update for Chromodo on the program updater to v36.7.0.8 and

And gentlemen, can we change the tone to more civilised. That is a warning.

I can understand frustration but cannot accept downright hatred. It is a beta product from a free product please keep that in mind.

Next split will to Forum Policy Violation board.

Why not the latest 41?
Whats the change in this?
Does this solves some sites prob of the browser outdated?

Please ask in the linked topic.

Does this solves some sites prob of the browser outdated?
Using common sense tells me that it's not likely. The number before the dot still says 36.

Let’s stay on topic gentlemen. Questions about browsers please ask them in the linked topics.

I thought may be some temporary fix.

Anyway will post on the correct thread

well…

… thats it… “well”…

:smiley:

kidding… ;D

lets hope they found some kind of crazy bug and are fixing (like gui lags??? ) it before releasing it…

I guess she is sandboxed…

Something that should always been inferred even if it isn’t directly said about software release dates is that things can change. Release dates are always tentative. Comodo isn’t exceptional in not always hitting release dates. I think the more justifiable criticism is their lack of communication. I’m still using version 7 so it’s more of an issue of principle to me than a grievance. It shouldn’t take much time or effort to post a short comment that says that the release is being delayed because it isn’t ready yet. People will still be upset, but they would have fulfilled what should be basic courtesy to the users.

It’s weekend now so I am not expecting responses from Comodo staff. :-\

I see them in Whitelist topic…

Their tasks are to harvest requests; they aren’t there to comment on CIS. I was referring to people from CIS QA or development team.

well, this is strange, atleast…

how can they ignore us and dont talk about this supposed release?

i guess they where sandboxed as a user posted before… >:-D

This is super serious guys. Super serious. Call the police! :P0l

Please be cautious, you only call the police if it’s Super-Duper serious! ;D

something is wrong… they are ignoring us or are there some kind of problems and comodo is declaring capital death? whats going on?

Paciência