New version 2.0.2.12

i have those 2 checkboxes checked. (i uninstalled the old CMF & do fresh install).

hey, weird ??? , i’d uninstalled the old CMF & used CCleaner to clean up, but after a fresh installation, i still have things on logs (BOtester) ???

TC? What is it?

Just seen another thread in the CFP forum. I think ‘TC’ might be a new program!

Take a look: https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews/cfp_v3_too_hard_the_the_average_user-t17924.0.html

(R)

Jim

TC= Total Care(internet security) maybe. :smiley:

By the way, I'm not sure, but on the webpage it says Detection of corrupted/bad SEH Chains, is this newly added to the final version? I haven't heard about it before.
This technique was in the CMF from the first betta.

no its not TrustConnect :slight_smile:

Melih

[ at ] JimBell et al.
Thanks for your suggestions. Jim, I haven’t seen the threat you linked to before. Thanks for that.
[ at ] Melih
Come on. You know what they’re saying "Curiosity kills the grampa … erm … cat. Fill us in ;D What is TC? Threat Control? Total Control? Total Care? Tomatoe carpaccio? Training camp? Terror conqueror? …
Please 88) 88) 88)
Honestly, I’m eagerly awaiting what wonderful ideas and security solutions Comodo is to come up with in the (near?) future. However, I’m sure that whatever it is it will be worth the wait.
Enough off-topic (sorry for that). I’ll just wait quietly and stop invading threats with my OT.
BTW, CMF works like a charm (and even did as a beta) (L)
Keep up the great work.
cheers
grampa

Hey Grampa :slight_smile:

TC = Too Curious, at least that is what you are :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetz, Red.

we are in the patenting process for TC as soon as all finalised we will reveal it…
its the next level in the way we fight malware!

Melih

Same here.
Uninstalled, rebooted, used RegSeeker to clean registry, rebooted, installed new version.
The old logs from BO Tester are included.

Regards,
Mike

TC as in teaser, I’d say! I really thought it was TrustConnect.

Anyway, for speculations in the topic of TC, I recommend you to start a topic in the Anti Virus/Malware Products section. Or maybe the CAVS beta section, since I’d guess TC is related to a new malware product - CAVS 3. But what do I know… :wink:

Thanks,
LA

If you have old logs left, it’s because the uninstaller (as well as the updater) does not delete the comodo folder from Docµments and Settings.

/LA

its not related to just one product. Its mainly related to CFP initially.

melih

Wondered how the automatic update works? Time of Day, when CMF starts up etc.

Today manually updated even though automatic updates was checked, just like the last time.

That is twice, I had to manually update

UncleDoug

hear, hear! :slight_smile:

Locked.

Reason: Out-Dated post.

Josh