New trey icons for v4.25

DOWNLOAD:
http://files.filefront.com/BOC425+HACKED+ICONS7z/;8270884;;/fileinfo.html

Shutdown CBOClean and replace the original file with my “hacked” one. Only for version 4.25!
Trey icons look especially nice in Windows Vista, but they should look fine in Windows XP too.

Thanks RejZoR, I’ll download it now :slight_smile:

Ragwing

How about a screenshot! Thanks!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9084/previewhu2.png

First one is when menu is open, second when BOClean is running, third and fourth you get when you open a file and BOClean scans it.

Ragwing

First icon also applies to situation when BoClean detects malware (and when menu is opened).

I like them, thank you!

Which file do i delete, where do i find the original file.

In the CBOClean folder obviously :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually it’s:
C:\Program Files\Comodo\CBOClean

You can backup the original file in case you won’t like my icons :stuck_out_tongue:

There are seven files in my CBOClean folder…BOC4UPD.EXE, BOC425.EXE, BOCDRIVE.SYS, BOCEXC.EXE, BOCLEAN.DLL, BOcore.exe, and Support (shortcut). Sorry, but could someone help in explaining which file RejZor’s icon file should replace? I’ve ruled out most of them, but the one I tried replacing didn’t seem to work. Any help would be appreciated. ???

Right-click BOClean icon in traybar, close it. Then replace the original boc425.exe with RejZoR’s hacked one.

Ragwing

Thanks Ragwing…it would have been self explanatory if I had first figured out what a 7 zip file was. So I learned something new today. :-\

7-zip or 7z archive format is a compression format of a future. In my opinion it’s time to move away from old and obsolete ZIP and replace its defacto standard with 7z. The sooner ppl will switch, the better.
Faster compression, higher compression ratio and completelly free!
You might learn it the hard way but information you learned is priceless :slight_smile:

Thanks, RejZoR…did I give myself away (not knowing what 7z was) when I couldn’t figure out what file to replace. I felt pretty dumb when I unzipped your file. ;D Anyway, thanks for the cool icons!

Can’t download the icons,I receive a pop-up from windows saying it can’t open this file.
BC.

What program you use for unzipping files?
If you use windows built-in one, I think it won’t handle 7-zip files.
You’ll need a program like WinRAR, WinZip or 7-zip.
7-zip if free.

Ragwing

WinZIP is lame and it should die. I also don’t remember it can handle 7-zip files. Stick with 7-zip, WinRAR, PeaZip or IZArc. Others can create it too, WinRAR can only extract them.

The icons look and work great!!! Thanks!!!

BTW…used Winrar to open the file with no problems. I agree. Winzip is pretty useless now.

Hi Ragwing,
Thanks, downloaded 7-zip everything is ok ,I have the icons.
Badcompany