New Remote Support tool that turns you into a Geek!

Go to: https://wac.livepcsupport.com/lps-wac create an account…

Download the “Technician Console”

Launch it and play with a Single click remote installation of CIS…
Have fun with taking over a remote computer and running Shell Execute and have full control…
You can clean malware from a remote computer with a Single click…without having to remote in…
how sexy is that!!!

This is a geek’s edition…no pretty pictures…no frills…pure code on steroid…

Please go ahead download and play with this and please give us your feedback about how we can improve it.

We are listening, as always!

With this tool you can start your own Computer Support business!!! It has everything you need!

BTW: ITS FREE!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

How do you install different type of applications using the client ?

Just tried it very nice :-TU Love u…

Great!

A portable version would be good.

Melih,

Why not a simple & easy remote connection tool like Avast into CIS? This way it would be easy to help forum members, frds, family, relatives & others with CIS installation.

Myeeh I guess I’m not geek enough to get it to work. ^-^‘’

Any plans to bring this to OSX? :slight_smile:

Great product. Tested it out and it works well. Is the lag in running jobs/actions/processes due to plugin installation? Will said lag go away after the plugin is installed on the client?

Does/Will this have the capability of unattended access like with LoginPro? The reason i ask is that the main drawback to LoginPro is that it cannot be used on Home editions of Windows due to RDP. This is unfortunate since virtually all of my friends and family run Home editions of Windows. It is further needed for i generally try to do repair work when they are away from their desk as to not interrupt their computer time.

Thanks,

This is not about managing CIS remotely…

this is about Total and Complete “Remote Support”.

Anyone serious in running a business supporting customers remotely and doing so efficiently will LOVE this product…
Instead of remoting in to mess around…one click…done…

This is a VERY VERY (i mean VERY) POWERFUL remote management platform.

totally…

Thank you MCB…the lag is because plugins are pulled dynamically …once installed should be pretty quick…

Unattended access is due in the next release and will work with Home editions of Windows.
We will also have a portable version of this.
and the Web based version is also being worked on.

We are also designing a better gui…so any help/guidance on how you would like to see would be welcome.

A few questions:

For communication, Do clients need to register to a account? Indeed for a first communication is needed a phone or email or ID etc to setup a remote session? In Teamviewer you need that in order to provide ID and password, But What is needed here?

Instead of remoting in to mess around...[b]one click[/b]...done...

What is the meaning of one click?
Do clients just install the “Client Application”, and is it enough?

Thanks

clients don’t need to register.

because this is a remote support tool (not a simple remote access)…which means you can press a single button and this remote support tool will automatically push all the relevant files to the remote computer and launch them and clean the remote computer while you are sipping your coffee…

I too didn’t get how it works? I didn’t find any help files too. Help takes to geekbuddy help.

For try I installed both the technician & client version on the same laptop. I then opened client version & typed Hi & sent the message. I got a reply like, System - A technician will contact you or something. I then opened technician version & there was 1 awaiting & it was my message from the client version. On technician version I clicked remote & got a message on client version to allow or not, I allowed & I was able to see my laptop on the technician version. Little confusing for me how it works? Help files needed.

Comodo Time Machine, Programs Manager, Backup, System Utilities…
No updates in a long time…

What about them, Melih?
Don’t you think they are more important than this?
Or are they thrown in Discontinued Products section already?

Yes help files…videos all will follow…
this is a preview for you guys…

btw…the client is compatible with MAC and Linux…so you can manage both…

I can’t Create Account! When I click to Create Account,nothing happens!!!

and what is " unique support group identifier "???
( I just wrote LivePCsupport ).

Just created my account. Installed the tech console on one PC, the client on another one. Logged in the tech console, then started the client on the other one. Guess what happened ? I was connected with the GeekBuddy techs, and not with my tech (me actually). What am I missing ?