new Firewall prompt: Hijack_all.exe

Well since its trying to distort its path I’d called that malicious. I’d hit that machine with every rookit scanner ever made.

Well since its trying to distort its path I'd called that malicious. I'd hit that machine with every rookit scanner ever made.

If it’s still on the system, it isn’t doing anything malicious (yet), it’s not calling out to anything, it’s not hijacking browsers, it’s not holding me to ransom, it’s not logging keystrokes, it’s not doing anything that I would consider malicious and I tried 5 rootkit scanners (amongst many other things) and they all came up with nada, so buggered if I know what it is/was? :slight_smile:

This doesn’t even worry me anymore, I’m more concerned with the lack of replies from the Comodo Google+ page, does anyone know who runs that, is it even legit? If this is cause for a new topic, then mods feel free to move this post, I’m just curious, considering I made two legit inquiries on it and no one bothered to reply, even though they’ve made plenty of posts since I did, LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never looked at the Comodo Google + page but I can imagine it is not a place to expect in depth support.

I never looked at the Comodo Google + page but I can imagine it is not a place to expect in depth support.

It’s obviously a place that has zero support, nor care factor for their clients, this has been made abundantly clear to me in the last few weeks, I mean I’d settle for a simple “IDK” at least it would be a response and honest at that.

Anyway that’s enough from me on the matter, I may check on this thread if and when anyone can actually tell us what Hijack_all.exe is, until then, I wish you all good day and thanks for trying to solve this mystery, peace :slight_smile:

Never seen Companies use social media to provide tech support. Its normally just a marketing advertising medium.