new comodo and games online

My son plays Star Wars Battlefront 2 in multiplayer mode and I don’t remember having problem for allowing the program to connect to Internet in previous version of Comodo. With the new version, the game was blocked (I had to reboot my computer) in multiplayer mode and I had to minimize the game to see the Comodo pop up window asking for authorization. Not very usefull and if I had not seen the game was OK with previous Comodo version I could think it was a problem with the game itself… (:AGY)

Games seem to take the forefront window over many firewall pop-ups which isn’t just a CPF issue, but ZA, Kerio, among others. When using ZA , I always had to minimize the gaming window first. Just a suggestion, can’t you go to application window and set it to allow? If the firewal is detecting a difference, it may be due to outside resources since it’s an online game, not because the firewall didn’t remember the game. With the new version being a major update, I wouldn’t personally have expected it to remember all my settings and applications as well as it did. Does this keep happening or is it allowed now?

Cheers,

Paul

It works nice when I allowed the game (so there is no problem in this way). I wanted only to know if there could be some problem with pop ups that might be not exist in previous version.
Now, I’m awared of this and I will take care for new games on my computer.
(:WIN)

Good to hear.

Cheers,

Paul

But if somebody can explain how to manage this case easily, it would be great (same problem with demo of Battlefield 2 and no way of minimizing the game until it is launched…and the system hanged).