New Chromodo Version 48???

ALOHA Chromodo Browser Dudes

Today My Browser pushed out an update to Version 48.12.18.238

Please tell me this is a VALID update as it seems odd that it would jump from 45. whatever to 48

This major leap in versions along with COMODO D.N.S. Servers being incommunicado is making me a bit concerned based on recent “Negative Press” about
CHROMODO Browser insecurity ( Which I know was immediately fixed)
I’m hoping that some Hacked / BOGUS update wasn’t sent my way, as I have already installed it and stumbled down the “Information Super Highway” :P0l

So PLEASE can one of you BIG BRAIN Code Writer Dudes, Verify that " It’s all GOOD in the HOOD"

MAHALO Bruddahs
ALOHA
Murphy 13 8)

All Comodo browsers have their own updaters. Most of the updates appears like that before the changelogs and announcements :smiley:
Do not worry about it, you should be happy for the update :-TU

Aloha Murphy!
An announcement will be made soon, nothing to worry about :wink:

Hi SerkanB,

Please include the Chromium codebase number in the changelog on forum post.

Thank you.

Hi,
version 48.12.18.238 of Chromodo not work anymore for me so I need to downgrade or remove Chromodo as for Google Chrome.

This is a BUG relative to Chrome, I was unistalled Chrome and starting to using Chromodo because was not affected but now, with the version 48 I can see the same BUG.

All work fine except notification.
I AM using an open source live chat called Live Helper Chat ( https://livehelperchat.com/ ) and operator console is in the browser so I was using Chromodo.

Now whith the last update when i logged in my operator console (you can find a demo in the webiste of the chat) and I put myself online and minimize the window or window is in background with some windows in first position (over) notification are showed or not showed and sound are not reproduced.

I have set when there are new visitor on my website I see notification and is reproduced sound. Also for new chat will not be alerted with sound.
This sound to be like an issue in the live chat but is a browser issue as in the previous version of Chrome and Chromodo ex Chromodo 45.8.12.391 this problem was not present.

I need to alert Google of this issue and also you who seems now are affected by the same Chrome issue.
Live helper topic here:

As you see is not an issue seen only by me but many people have the same issue.

ALOHA Uno Mas

MAHALO to all " Fellow Burners of the Midnight Oil" for puttin me back in the "Warm & Fuzzy " Zone :-TU
I’m not sure what time zone you Dudes are in but again “Preesh”

However Comma
One thing that I have noticied with this Nuevo Version is when I go to sites to conduct Financial Transactions that are normally HTTPS with the Green Lock Dealio
which would indicate the the info is transmitted in a secure manner.
Well now those sites Either show just Https: WITH NO GREEN LOCK Symbol in the address bar
Or A Https With an Orange Lock with some type of Geometric Triangle Thing-a Ma jing.

And since I have the type of Bank Account that a Rich Man would Laugh at if he hacked into it
ANd A Poor Man Would Cry at if he hacked into it

IT Causes me MUCH Concern

So Whats the Deal with That?

I have scanned my Computer For Viruses, Rootkits, and other " Evil Doer" type stuff with all results being NEGATORY
Then I went to those sites that checked for The Logjam Issue , many moons ago See Below

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

And it reported this

Partial Test Failure
Failed, probably due to firewall restrictions
We couldn’t detect any secure protocols. Many of our tests run on non-standard protocols; it’s possible that you are in an environment that limits outbound connections, thus breaking our tests. If possible, try this test in a different environment.

But the thing is, I don’t have any “SPECIAL” Firewall settings

So Again I ask WTFO

I will leave you now with a Riddle

What do you call a Person Who is an Insomniac, with Dyslexia & is also Agnostic ???

Answer: Someone who lies awake in bed at night wondering if there really is such a thing as DOG :smiley:

OK Well I’ll ■■■■ now and go have another Espresso or 3

ALOHA Dudes
Murphy13 8)

Next week when an update for Dragon browser will get released we will also get the release notes of Chromodo.

I am closing this topic about the release of Chromdo 48. Please continue the conversation in the official release topic: Chromodo 48 & Dragon 48 are now available for download.