New Avatar

How do you like my new avatar? That is Dream Drifter from My Little Pony. :slight_smile:

What a bizzare post but in answer to your question, i think it’s very nice.

It’s… erm… different. 88)

Edit: And, of course, colorful. ;D

I thought that was what you were looking for ???

Me? Ermm… My Little Pony isn’t really my thing. 88)

Hmm…a pony with a cigar. 88)

I feel the cigar would be lost in all that pink.

Ooops… :-[ I’ve just looked at Cowboy Rusty’s Website. :o No offense was intended. (:AGL)

Thanks and I was just seeing what everyone thought about my avatar. Sorry if that was too Bizarre. None Taken.

I don’t think it was bizarre. I think it was just very… pink. ;D

Seriously… just for a second ;D… It’s a nice clear picture, it has good tone & colour (I’m a Brit). It’s a very good quality Avatar. Nice work. :slight_smile:

Now, gimme something more… darker… and evil like. :smiley: :wink:

Thank you for your nice comments and I don’t have anything Dark and evil looking sorry. I took that picture with a digital camera. :slight_smile:

I’m always a bit wary of people who use silly animal motifs as their avatars ;D moo !!

a hundred Bill Clinton lines come to mind but at the exspense of being banned for life I think I’ll leave it there.

I think my avatar is so cute. (B) Sorry.

I think strange quark agrees. I mean - look how happy he is. He’s singing and dancing away like there’s no tomorrow.

You have a gentle approach here Soya, I see now that you’ve continued your little game (the third GIF)! :slight_smile:

I also wish to give Cowboy Rusty credits, you were the one who started this funny thread, and I do smile when I see your avatar. :slight_smile:

Greetings,
LA

Thank you.

Now I know where you guys got all your post from ;D
I think you got a nice avatar Cowboy, but a little to horsish for my taste ;D

Ragwing

Apology accepted. :slight_smile: