New Adjective for CIS 6...pls help

CIS 6 is way beyond Sexy…
way beyond secure…
way beyond user friendly…
way beyond free…

we need a new adjective to describe it…pls help!

(i have seen CIS 6 Kiosk in operation…amazing!!!)…

It’s not easy to come up with utterly brilliant ideas if one has not had the opportunity to learn about it from first hand experience… :■■■■

I agree with Eric. It’s tough to quantify something you haven’t had your hands on. :wink:

Very cheeky guys LOL! ;D

i completely agree. we cant come up with adjectives for something we have never seen or used before.

Intangible??

See below.

Comodo is pleased to release its FREE new Internet Security : CIS 6 the ultimate security available on the market with an amazing new and user friendly interface .

Security that’s equivalent to a nuclear missile base

CIS is many years head of the competition

way beyond secure...
like Comodo reversed engineered alien technology

What is a cis kiosk?

Sneak peak into comodo R&D Labs

It hard coming up with a descriptive word for a product most have not seen yet. Words that come to my imagination are not individual but compound Such as Outer Guardian (from Outer Limits and Guardian Angel)
or encompassing the Comodo Security Suite Unabridged I said encompassing the Comodo Security Suite as others will always find a to z in another program.

Curious as when the official announcement might be, at Black Hat, Def Con in Las Vegas or just before ?
Since there has been no official beta testing, when the final release will be is in the future, dependent on the beta testing results.

UncleDoug

Breathtaking, Astonishing, Extraordinary.

Thats probably the best I can think of lol.

I think the best adjective I can think of is…
(I don’t know. I haven’t seen it yet. >:-D)

Totally Out of Sight (man) 8)

Might be running in the dark, but we can use our imaginations.

Ahead of time internet security
Total peace of mind with CIS V6
The future is here with CIS V6

CIS 6 is a famous virgin - everyone speaks about it but nobody touched it yet !!!

You sure. :wink:

Just kidding

OK, much better:

CIS 6 is a famous sexy secure user friendly virgin for free !!! - everyone speaks about it, everyone wants it, her parents say its rather friendly for a user and its free, but no user stlll touched it yet !!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Love your work.

Ewen :slight_smile:

LOL…now that is funny!!!