Networked computer has virus?

First off I’m very new to Comodo. I tried looking around on the forums for an answer to my question but I judt don’t know where to look first.
After installing Comodo there were some initial alerts (which i found out was normal) but what was abnormal was there was an alert to stop an incoming connection from a networked computer. I have multiple family computers on my network that I do not personally own but share an internet connection with. I was just wondering why Comodo is blocking a specific network address and not any other computers on the network. I have a laptop that is able to connect to my main desktop and Comodo on the desktop has not alerted me of any threat from my laptop. Could this mean that my family members pc is infected with a virus that is plaguing my home network?

Comodo specifics (from Firewall Events):
Application: System
Action: Blocked
Protocol: TCP
Source IP: 192.168.0.193
Destination IP: 192.168.0.199
Source Port: 58517
Destination Port: 2869

I am not new to computing but somewhat new to firewalls so any clarification on this could help. I’d like to know if something is wrong with one of my family members computers.

I’m not sure either, as I’m not experienced in Networks but just a thought. In “more” then “settings” does ticking “detect new private Network” help. Sorry if this does nothing to help your problem. Kind regards

More > Preferences > General

[checked] Automatically detect new private networks

Like I said I have other networked computers that can access my desktop machine and Comodo does not notify me at all about them. Only this one computer on my network does Comodo feel the need to ask me if I want to block it. I don’t understand why it would do that unless Comodo feels that it is a threat, in which case I would assume that the computer has some sort of virus.

Sorry I was of no help, and I hope someone who can replies to you soon good luck and all the best to you.

Port 2869 is used for the ICSLAP protocol from Microsoft. It is used at the local network for Simple Service Discovery Protocol and Universal Plug an Play (uPnP). See this Microsoft KB article; use the search function (2869) for the relevant parts.

The other computer may:

• be the only one set to sharing at the local network
  • has a device that uses port 2869 (SSDP)
  • use uPnP
  • might be infected; it never hurts to run several scanners in case of doubt

Hope this brings any clarity.