Need uninstall for comodo firewall no toolbar thing

ok i installed this and it crashed and ■■■■■■■ up my pc. How do i uninstall it?
no tool bar installed.
cant install antivirus
crash seems to be in the firewall protection it tried to install in my usb wifi adapter. So i’ve disabled the miniport hardware things that were causing crash. Need complete uninstall

To Uninstall Comodo toolbar (I think that is what you want?) go to start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > and now look for “Ask Toolbar” which is the comodo toolbar and remove it from there.

no. i never installed the toolbar. i want to uninstall the firewall.

https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/full_removal_of_comodo_firewall_pro_3_with_safesurf_toolbar_if_regular_uninstall_method_fails-t17220.0.html

Scroll down in the first post to:

“For novice users or people that want to save time”

LA

Oh, sorry. Go to Start > control panel > add/remove then search for “Comodo firewall” and click remove :slight_smile:

O_e WWWWAATT IF THERE ISNT ANY COMODO FIREWALL IN CONTROL PANNEL!!! OK IM GONNA TRY AND REINSTALL IT. IF IT DOESNT WORK THEN THERE WILL BE LIVES TO PAY.

No reason to shout if you want help. Read the link that was posted.

What’s that supposed to mean? Take it easy, it’s a pity if CFP doesn’t work for you but there’s a great forum here with really helpful users if you encounter problems.

LA

ok comodo sucessfully installed. sort uv uninstalled. There are still “network adapters> Comodo firewall miniport #2 and #3” devices. and when i try and uninstall those devices it says it cant and they r used during boot…any ideas?

btw win xp pro x64+ Netgear wireless-g usb2.0 adapter WG111+ comodo firewall= bsod, ■■■■■■■ up devices, no uninstall options, and unability to install a certain antivirus.

fakfakfakfakx300 You do not need to “threaten/e-bully” with your “there will be lives to pay” in fact it actually will keep people away from helping you. Now back to topic. You should have told us there was no add/remove option earlier so we couldve got the ball rolling sooner. but I believe reinstalling might work.

ok so i installed it again. and miniport #2 disapeared. and #3 was still in devices. I tested and found out that my wireless usb adapter doesnt work with the software. so to get back online i uninstalled comodo, and now miniport #2 is back. I think im faked. gotta reinstall the os. shit. or i culd just leave the miniports there… but i d rather install os again cause i like to hace a clean pc. yeah… idk if it’s my pc or the comodo that doesnt support the combo of netgear and comodo.

any comments?

ugh. comodo is apiece of shit. how the hell does it have all these rewards when it doesnt support my netgear wireless adapter and takes all these compilcated start menu clicks just to unblock something.

Please RELAX. Comodo does work with Netgear or any other adapter. Instead of making nasty comments why don’t you ask for help nicely and I am sure modders will. What other security software do you have? When installed Comodo and after your first reboot didn’t you get a "new network found " box? Have you tried setting up a new trusted network?

If you keep up this behavior then this thread will be closed permanently. We have a very dedicated community here full of people who help here every day, Like Vettetech, etc. Please relax and let’s keep things cool here.

Thanks.