Need some with with COMODO icon - red circle and a slash through it

Can someone tell me what Comodo shield with a red circle and a slash through it trying to tell me - I have attached the icon.
Thanks in advance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome to the Forum.
Did you run Miscellaneous/Diagnostics?

Evening “93199319”

My name is Jacob Kilgore,
I’m one of the Moderators here at Comodo Forums
I would like to try to solve your Issue as Quick as Possible

When you open CIS on the Bottom of the window what does it say?

- Jacob Kilgore
C-O-M-O-D-O Forum Moderator

Thanks for the quick response, it says - “All systems active and running”
Chris

Where would I find the ability to run Miscellaneous/Diagnostics?

The top right corner of the CIS GUI.

All, I think I am good now, found SunBelt Firewall still on my PC and it is incompatible with COMODO. I deleted the register entries and all looks good.
Thanks Again.

It’s back, any ideas?

Your saying the icon is back?

- Jacob Kilgore
C-O-M-O-D-O Forum Moderator

Yes, the icon has returned. I close the suites, reopened it all was good, switched user, switched back and the icon with the red circle and slash through came back. I have the normal icon on the other user shield with the check.

Should I uninstall and try reinstalling? The Diagnostics says everyting is good.
Thanks

Switching users is a known bug with CIS.
Restart your computer should put everything back to normal.

Are you saying that every time we switch users we need to re-boot? When I get the icon, it still says all systems are up and running - are they?
Thanks again for all the help! :-TU

Myself I usually just have to restart CIS and it is OK.

Hello all…I’ve had the same problem for about a week (maybe more). I’ve reinstalled the program which only works for a little while.

I just noticed in my security logs that I’m getting audit failures with guard32.dll

The issue is Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.

Can anyone else verify they’re having the same issue?