Need help dealing with support and false positives

In the past couple of days I submitted some files twice that were false positives during a full scan and support nicely got back to me quickly saying the database had been fixed in versions 24060 and 24063 and that I should update and scan again (the second came after I received the same error). The first problem I’m having is that my current database is 23904 and the one offered on updating has been 23912 since Monday morning. The second problem is that the update is apparently failing on the recognizer and program parts, thus is remaining 23904. See the screenshot. I replied to the info email address with that screenshot and an explanation, but it’s been well over 24 hours without a response, so I wonder if it got through. What should I do? thanks,

The support tickets are…

• False-Positive Fixed:<AP2105_EN.zip>(SHA1:aa42291e05a41059df4d01384b4aa058867c9769)
  • False-Positive Not Detected(<asio_x32_config.exe> (SHA1: <53349fb72aeff1969c03eb6cf61e7f81e622e680>))

[attachment deleted by admin]

The fastest route to get false positives processed is by submitting in How to report False Positives - Please read this before submitting !.

I think you miss the point entirely, as I’m not sure what’s unclear about “In the past couple of days I submitted some files twice that were false positives during a full scan and support nicely got back to me quickly…”

The issues were that in getting back to me Support said to update to versions that hadn’t been released yet - I think they were a week or more in coming - and while I was trying to do that, update kept returning errors and sticking with the current version. Which is why I posted here, hoping to get someone’s attention. It appears, however, that in the spirit Support staff gave me impossible instructions and did not reply to my follow ups asking for clarification, it took 10 days to get a response here. Perhaps I hope for too much.

I am not familiar with the procedural aspects of Comodo support. Hence why I am taking a practical approach from the forum perspective.

I can move the topic to the GeekBuddy & Live PC Support to give it more exposure as feedback to the Geekbuddy or Live PC support people. Please let me know how you want me to proceed.

The updates that were necessary to solve the false positive, eventually came through, and CIS updated. Why then and not earlier, I don’t know. thanks,