Need help configuring CF for a wireless USB server.

So i recently installed CIS and I’m having trouble connecting to one of my printers through a wireless, silex usb server.
If i disable the comodo firewall i’m able to connect fine but when it’s on, i get this under firewall events and the connection is never made:

Application: Windows Operating System
Action: Blocked
Protocol: UDP
Source IP: 192.168.1.70
Source Port: 19545
Desination IP : 192.168.1.65
Destination Port: 19545

I just got this program and I’m fairly new to it which is why I don’t really know my way around so well and I don’t want to mess around with the settings too much.
Do you guys know what it is that i need to change around to allow this connection?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Define a network zone for your local network. When in the main screen → Firewall → Common tasks → My network zones → Add → new network zone → give it an appropriate name like My Network or so.

Now select your network and use Add → A new address for the following:
192.168.1.70 /255.255.255.0 (use an IP address mask to enter)
0.0.0.0 (use A single IP address)
255.255.255.255 (use A single IP address)

Now that we have defined your local network zone. we are gonna add it using the Stealth ports wizard. Start the wizard and choose “Define a new trusted network and stealth my ports to everyone else” → select “I would like to trust an existing My Network zone” → then choose your network form the drop down list at the bottom → finish.

Now your network is defined and added. Does this help?

That did the trick. Many thanks!