need help closing or stealthing ports that comodo has not done?

Hi:

I ran a pc-flank quick firewall test and it showed the following ports open (135, 137, 138, 139) Pc flank recommended getting outpost firewall pro to block and stealth these ports??? I thought comodo would stealth all ports, so how can I modify comodo firewall to close and stealth these ports. Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you behind a router? If so, these types of tests are probing your router, not your software firewall.

You can go to Firewall → Stealth Ports Wizard and select Block all incoming connections and make my ports stealth for everyone.

Hi:

Thanks for reply. The answer is yes I have a d-link wireless router (with wireless off and connected through wire). Also I have clicked on making all incoming connection stealth in comodo. So you think it is the router that has these ports open??

Yes.

hmm??

The strange thing is that shieldup test shows these ports are stealth and also every port is stealth but pc flank shows them open???

Are there any other post scan test out there that I can run to see which one is correct?