Need a product (maybe firewall plagin) with ability connections parsing&blocking

Want to have easy reachable buttons “block images” “block media” “block downloads” “block flash” etc…
and
want to have single internet connections control center instead of odd, scattered, uncoordinated browser-plagins

https://forums.comodo.com/firewall_wishlist/need_global_rules_block_images_block_media_block_downloads_block_flash-t29830.0.html

not a bad idea.
i use Firefox a lot and have everything in place there to get rid of annoyances, but sometimes i might use something else like Opera, and while that is a great browser, the thing that keeps me from using it seriously is the lack of seriousness in the plug-in development area. most plug-in developers for Opera write nonsense do-nada fluffy bric-a-brac plug-ins that serve no purpose what-so-ever. not everyone is savvy enough to edit the user.js file in a Greasemonkey-esque or Styler-esque sorta way, and not everyone knows it exists or can locate it in order to hand edit it and put in the code they want in a script to work in a satisfying way.

Opera is very annoying that way and so is Safari, et. al.

web bugs, tracking cookies, iframes, java script, java applet, flash, etc, all that can be a pest in lesser developed browsers that serve as a good second to Firefox. all that remote code could be leashed from Comodo.