Need a new name for Comodo Windows Tweaker! [CLOSED]

Yay Thanks!

PrivaCy Cleaner

[Name] System Performance Tools

something along these lines is nice (subbing the ‘COMODO’ of course)

Yeah guys, we need another name for Comodo, all the rest depends on that name I think :slight_smile:

Xan

ps: correct me if I’m wrong :slight_smile:

Maybe COMODO System Sweeper?

I like Comodo in the name

1. COMODO System Tools
  2. COMODO System Mechanic
  3. COMODO Tune-up

or something like that…

V7chy

Howabout “Hydra” instead of “Comodo”?

If not Comodo then “Phoenix” …

1. Phoenix System Tools
  2. Phoenix System Mechanic
  3. Phoenix Tune-up

http://davidalves.net/images/robocode/phoenix3.jpg

http://www.phoenixhomeopathy.co.uk/phoenix_logo_simple.jpg

V7chy

I did some hand drawn pics of some ideas in my head, it’s not the best but hope it gives some ideas. (:KWL)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I like the idea very much actually!

nice work!

Melih

• System Doctor
  • System Nurse
  • System med
  • Healthy system/pc
  • System transformer pack/suite/tools
  • System health care

I like the (Pc)rivacy
cleaner

Melih, there have been tons of names posted. How much more do you need?

I guess that one…“perfect”…name hasn’t been thought of yet.

(:LGH)

PC Global Tools?
Global Cure Tools/Utilities
idk

CG

Use “Laser” in something:

LaserCare
LaserDoc

Hi all,

how about 'Maintenance tool" or “Maintenance Utiliy”.

On the ‘brand name, not equal to Comodo’, well… Phoenix does make you think of (PC-)rebirth, so why not. Can’t think of any good ones… Apart from some bombastic one like ‘JUGGERNAUT’

Actually did not get this rebranding thing… The tool does include privcay cleaning so why would it hurt Comodo to have it’s name in there. There is a link with Security.
Actually I think it deserves to have it there, also because of all the seperate tools in it, it looks like a great application, and would be a great addition to the Comodo tools. A shame if another brand name would be used for it.

But hey, if it (remains) free I don’t mind it would get another name.

brgds,
mack

Because this program contains quite a few tools in one application, perhaps “COMPREHENSIVE Computer Utilities”, with the name COMPREHENSIVE becoming synonymous with COMODO, to the point where when people see the name COMPREHENSIVE on this utility suite, they automatically think of COMODO. Both names start with COM. You might even put a dash between the M and P, so that it read “COM-PREHENSIVE Computer Utilities”. This might cause the reader’s mind to immediately fill in the dash with ODO, so that when the reader sees "COM-PREHENSIVE Computer Utilities, they would automatically think COMODO-PREHENSIVE Computer Utilities.

Has Comodo thought about including a disk defragmenter in this suite of computer tools?

Hmm…that’s a nice suggestion.

And yes, I think they are making a defragger.