NCH Software, possible false potive, Parental Control Software-veritysetup

Upon installing a Parental Control Software, from a file called, veritysetup.exe, a software from ‘NCH Software’ The 1st popup stated, Although…has digitally signed it it not in the white list yet. I continued installing it.
I was under the impression that NCH was a reputable site. Anyhow the following red alert pop up, said, ’ .UnclassifiedMalware@1 " coming from its file, " nchsetup.exe " I did not let it continue. However, it appeared that the installation was complete by then. Trying to run the software gave me the same red alert, which followed by a sandbox window for another of its files, " veify.exe " It is obvious that both these files come from the same software. This being a software that is made to investigate keystrokes, mouse clicks etc I would assume that this is normal behavior and not a virus/malware/firewall issue–hence I would consider both of these warnings false positives. But being better-safe-than-sorry I thought of writing to you and ask for your opinion regarding further action.

Thank you

I will move this topic to the f/p board.

This looks like a FP

Hi wasgij6,

Thank you for reporting this.
We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/submit-applications-here-to-be-whitelisted-2011-t66773.0.html;msg528995#msg528995

I submitted the vendor last year but it was found not suitable for TVL.

Hi wasgij6 ,

This is to inform you that reported false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <12258> of Comodo Internet Security
Version<5.10.228257.2253> and confirm it.

Thanks.

Regards,
RaviKant