Mztweak's codes for sale

Hey all!

I have seen on Mztweak.com that the creator of Mztools is selling his codes for a good price and I think Comodo could benefit from it; the programs are very good and stable. I use them myself and I have never had any problem. These tools could be integrate in CSC to make more complex.

I would like to hear what Melih has to say:) Melih and his team could explore what Mz tools has to offer

Please vote and leave comments :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking your time to read this

Regards,
Valentin

This sounds good. I +1 this. :-TU

I would really appreciate if the people that view this topic would vote;I created this because I want comodo to improve their products. 5000 euro is good price for the codes and I am quite sure that the codes are well written. With these codes comodo could improve CSC a lot and maybe bring new ideas.

Cheers!

Regards,
Valentin

the optimizing software that comodo could make can be called comodo Optimizing Tools or Comodo Tweaker

What do you think?

I forgot to give the homepage. www.mztweak.com

I would really appreciate if the people that view this topic would vote;I created this because I want comodo to improve their products. 5000 euro is good price for the codes and I am quite sure that the codes are well written. With these codes comodo could improve CSC a lot and maybe bring new ideas.

Excepting of course usual income taxes, i never saw people voting for others to spend money: as far as i know, whether you vote or not (and i won’t vote here more then elsewhere, as it is utterly stupid to think that the “ideas” of 100 or 1000 persons have to rule all other people), it only pertains to Comodo executives to decide where they should spend their money or not.

this is a opportunity for comodo to expand their productivity. By voting I thought this could wake comodo’s interest; I don’t think I am the only one who uses Mztweak tools.