My Pending files somtimes empties itself

I have had this happen 2 or 3 times now. I have put some of the files back in and they stay so they are not considered safe. As I use clean PC mode this is not very safe. I think one time it happened when I temporarily disabled defence plus but it may have been a coincidence and I could not reproduce it.

Windows 7 64 bit with CIS 4.0.141842.828. AV, firewall and defence+ all active. Defence+ in clean PC mode.

May be the files gets looked up and found safe and moved from My Pending Files?

The stay if I put them back so they are not in the safe list. If I try to do an on line lookup all I get is error.

If it tries to look up automatically perhaps this only works occasionally (once every few months) and the list get cleared.

I had quite a diverse list of files some of which were very obscure.

Please add the information requested here.

Many thanks and best wishes

Mouse

I wonder if you could tell me whether this is resolved in 4.1?

Many thanks

Mouse

I can’t tell. It only happens very occasionally (2 or 3 time in maybe the last year).

OK plese PM me if it happens again, and post in this thread.

Best wishes

Mouse

the pending files is useless it takes forever for a file to be found safe it gets cleared randomly when you try to use it and if a file is found to be “maleware” kiss that file goodbye even if you say no to remove it when you know its a fp

I still have 1 file pending since the 13th No biggie though I now it was safe it was for Nitro pdf reader.