My 10,000th post!

This is my 10,000th post here in this forum!

Its been an amazing pleasure, experience, lesson and time well spent here interacting with you guys. Look forward to my 100,000th post!

Thank you for being part of this amazing forum!

Melih

good going, now onto 20,000

I guess I won’t ever catch up :frowning:

But I can try :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats, Melih

Congratulations!

:-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU
Congratulations, Melih, your feedback, support and interaction with us means a lot!!!

Congrats Melih! You achieved what I could never do. I have lots of ideas, but I am always too shy to post. :-[

Congrats mate, just goes to show you have spend many hours posting away for the benefit of us all… I do not know any other company who has the CEO always at hand to their userbase/customers. Of course they’re small ones that will do it to grow, but comodo is a very big company and always growing, yet you still take the time to answer questions, help users, and the rest!

Number of posts is like flowing virtual life - for each flow differently, it seems Melih oldest in this forum - 10000 “years”, so we must try not to shock him, asking stupid questions… :smiley: Just kidding. 88)

Eternal existence of Сomodo and the number of posts going to infinity.

Congrats, Alex.

Thank you guys! really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Melih

You deserve thanks. :wink: How many other CEOs do you see posting regularly on company forums and really trying to inform and help users?

At least 80% of those posts were spam, even Ganda can`t match you in the Spamalot arena! :o

Just kidding, your passion is to be commended, shame your a Gooner…

LOL

No big deal I only have 9,796 to catch ya geeez whats the big deal lmao ;D

To Melih. I’m quite new to forums, and when I joined this one and found the CEO being so interactive on it I was very surprised. I think it is very nice of you to be taking the time to do this. I don’t know you but I have the feeling of personally knowing you, because of your interaction. I think it is great. Keep up your interaction with us all and keep up the good work. Congratulations and kind regards. Thanks for being one of us on the forum.

I have 4237 posts, but just about all of them might be considered spam. 88)

Thank you captainsticks. I am one of you! I am just an ordinary guy who is trying to make things happen…

thanks
Melih

Maybe you are a human like most of us, but not many of us are CEOs. :stuck_out_tongue:

And not many of us can say they are responsible for keeping so many people safe for FREE, oh that along with the “BIG Salary” no doubt he is getting…

“How much you earn Melih?!”… (how rude I hear him say hehe?)

prods Melih with Cattle Prod, come on tell me

Indeed.
Congratulations Melih. Keep your good work.