Multilanguage Setup - We need your help !

Hello,

As the title suggests, we also need your help to translate our COMODO software product setups: CSC and CBU.
For this we are looking for volunteers that can help us with it. I’ve attached the setup text to be translated.
Your help with this is highly appreciated.

1. Arabic
  2. Portugese (Brazilian)
  3. Chinese(Simplified)
  4. Chinese(Traditional)
  5. Czech
  6. Danish
  7. Dutch
  8. Estonian
  9. Finnish
  10. French
  11. German
  12. Italian
  13. Japanese
  14. Polish
  15. Portuguese (Europe)
  16. Romanian
  17. Russian
  18. Slovak
  19. Swedish
    20 Spanish
    21 Hungarian
    22 Croatian
    23 Norwegian
    24 Turkish
    25 Greek
    26 Indonesian
    27 Finnish
    28 Hebrew
    29 Persian
    30 Korean
    31 Catalan
    32 Serbian
    33 Ukrainian

Thank you for your support!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,

We are not using InnoSetup script anymore. We switched to WIX - even if it’s a great tool to build installers, it lacks language packs. So, we have to translate this one too.

I am asking all the users that helped us translate CB, to help us with this one. We have only to do it once, as it’s the same thing for CB and CSC.

Thank you!!!

Hungarian was sent in pm like a minute ago (to bosoiua). Hehe, use createinstall :P.

Hi,

Arkangyal, we wish to express our gratitude for your efforts that helped our work a lot, especially for the speed of your translations. On behalf of the CSC team we thank you very much and hope that there will be more like you, or at least half as you would be fine, for the other languages :). Our thanks also go to V7chy and blattida for their fine work and to all the users willing to help us with the translations.

Thank you for your support.

Hi! I have just started translating into russian.

Russian translation. Sorry for multiple posts.

Me and Anathean can do Slovak translation. But we still didn’t recieve translation files for CSC itself.

Hi,

For the time being, if you can, please translate the setup text attached to the first post in this thread.

Thank you for your support.

Here is the German version.
I’m not totally sure with everything. I will analyse it when the installer is out.
I hope the translation is good enough for now.

Best regards

Hello,
Japanese setup.txt was attached.