Mufanom - how to get rid of it?

Since cleaning the hard drive of a friend (detected over 150 different viruses!) I seem to have infected my system with something.
Every day when I turn on my computer I get a message that Comodo has detected TrojWare.Win32.TrojanDownloader.Mufanom.GEN@142105750 each time it seems to be in a different .dll file, which Comodo detects and deletes.
However, I guess there’s some underlying virus in the system which is creating these .dlls Comodo apparently isn’t detecting or removing this. Any ideas as to what I can do manually?
Googling it takes me to a load of sites that tell me to unregister certain .dlls but these files don’t seem to exist in my system (I’m guessing they’re ones created at random by the underlying virus).
Any help much appreciated.

Hello;

Could you extract and run this

(If in vista/7 please run as admin)
and attach to your next post

Jake

Thanks for such a speedy reply.

File attached as requested.

[attachment deleted by admin]

could you also please export your antivirus events and post them here on your next reply

CIS > Antivirus > antivirus events > more > file > export >

Also; do you use https://www.dropbox.com/ ?

Jake

Hey and warm welcome to comodo forums AsherJac!

sorry if I disturb but look at Kaspersky’s virus removal tool

Could also download their rescue disk Click here to download it

I hope this helps.

(Sorry coming in you conversation jake.

Enjoy your stay here at comodo forums!

Regards,
Valentin N

Yes, I use Dropbox.

I’ve attached the report. It’s an html file, but I’ve changed the extension to .txt so I can upload it.

sorry if I disturb but look at [url=http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/avptool2010]Kaspersky's virus removal tool[/url]

Thanks for the advice Valentin, I’ll download it and give it a go.

Hello AsherJac;

step 1 Could you go to start > programs > acc > Run as admin > command prompt and enter the following command

del /f /s /q %temp%

step 2

cleanmgr

Once You see “More Options Tab” > Clean Up (Bottom Button)

step 3Also Open CIS > Antivirus > Scanner Settings > exclusions and add
C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\EnterKey.exe

Once Completed; Then Go to start > programs > acc > sys tools > system restore > create > Name it something

once completed repeat step 1 only

and then restart and repeat step 1 again; then downloal malwarebytes antimalware
from here Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 4.5.15.296 for Windows - Filehippo.com
and post a report once completed scanning;
OR
Do a complete scan with CIS

Jake

Ok, that’s all done. Malware bites found a few things. I’ve removed them.

I’ve attached the log.

Just to make sure you’re clean; you can scan with SUPERAntiSpyware and Hitman Pro.

Thanks Deadman, I’ve now scanned with Comodo, Malwarebytes and Kaspersky (as well as Microsoft’s One Care Live previously) so I think I’m ok. Will bear those in mind for next time though.