Mouse problem with release 5.0.163652.1142

I run Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3. After installing (automatic) the latest version of Comodo CIS (version 5.0.163652.1142), my mouse, a Logitech LX7 cordless optical mouse, performs sluggish. There are instances when it operates correctly, but for the most part it does not work. The left click button must be pressed multiple times on an item. Other times a single click on an item is like holding the left click down while dragging. It seems to be worse when I am on the internet.

I have had the same problem for 2 days !!! :o :o :o Logitech MCS44747128 cordless / mouse and keyboard !

weird !

This morning, my mouse is ok again… didn’t do anything… (oh yes I ordered another :-TD )

I’m using Comodo FW only with D+ 5.xxx. 1135 under win xp sp3

Are any files being sandboxed?

Also, can you see what effect disabling the sandbox has on this problem?

my problem is solved (i don’t know how…) i just noticed a microsoft update today… no file sandoxed

oops talk too fast ! the issue is still here after reboot… ???

Do the Defense + logs tell us something?

nope… maybe it’s not due to cis… :-\

I have the same problem with my Trust MI-2540D Optical Mouse…
I thought it was a mouse hardware malfunction, but it works well on other PCs (without CIS) …

Now I try to disable the SB and see if anything changes… no file is sandboxed…

CIS 5.0.162636.1135
OS Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

I keep you updated!

Problems continue with the SB off…

What’s wrong with Comodo & mouse?

I assume you have the SetPoint program running. Try disabling that and see if the problem goes away.

doesn’t change… BTW, have you got ATI graphic cards, I noticed new ati processes… killed them and desactivate ati services… seems better for the moment.

I don’t have SetPoint, so the problem isn’t it…

No… I have a Nvidia Graphics Card… >:(

Does any of the workarounds in App. is not working correctly, but does not seem to be s/boxed. What to do? [v5] bring a solution here?