More Tab Flexibility

Hey Guys
Do you think you can make an add-on to give tabs much more flexibility. I currently use Firefox mainly because of an add-on called Tab Mix Plus. It allows you to open any link in any page in a new tab. I asked the same in the Chromium forum but never got a response back. In fact i asked the question a couple of times. May I suggest that you guys try FF with Tab Mix Plus and see for yourselves the flexibility that is available.
shadha :smiley:

PS. I put this in the wrong area before. My apologies!!

Hey Guys
Would somebody please reply to my previous comments. I don’t want to have happen what happened with Google and that was no reply at all.
regards
shadha :smiley:

Melih
As seen by my previous posts, I am still waiting for a response for someone. So far there have been over 100 people looking at these and I feel a little disappointed that nobody cares to answer me. So I ask the question again-

Do you think you can make an add-on to give tabs much more flexibility. I currently use Firefox mainly because of an add-on called Tab Mix Plus. It allows you to open any link in any page in a new tab. I asked the same in the Chromium forum but never got a response back. In fact i asked the question a couple of times. May I suggest that you guys try FF with Tab Mix Plus and see for yourselves the flexibility that is available.

shadha :frowning:

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of a response. Your suggestion is being explored for an upcoming release of CD.

Thanks for getting back to me and please let us nknow when you have the tab thing sorted out. I would like to move away from FF and on to CD because everything else I now have is Comodo.
shadha :comodo110:

Once things are put in the wishlist, they get into our Dev guys’ radar… you don’t need an acknowledgement back…

all you need to do is just post it in the wishlist :wink:

thanks

Melih