Monthly Plan for CIS PRO & Complete

How do the monthly plans for COMODO Internet Security Pro & Complete work ??? :THNK?

What do you mean? you pay for those once a year.

How much a year?

CIS Complete

CIS Pro

Is there any tax included?

i dont know

Does it get paid for the next year automatically or do I have to do it myself?

Since I haven’t done this I don’t know but I would imagine that it would ask you if want to extend it one more year otherwise you’d need to do it yourself with a few clicks

I was asking this because I have a bank account but no job & I don’t want to go below $1. Also I don’t want it where it would get renewed automatically & year after year I end up going below $1 & I don’t want that happening. That’s why I was asking.

I don’t know how high the taxes are in your state but it’s more than a few %. I hope you get more accurate answers.

Comodo may automatically charge the credit card provided for renewing subscriptions to the Products. However, you remain solely responsible for any renewal payment. If renewal payments are not made before a subscription expires, Comodo may, without notice, restrict or remove your access to the Products.
SOURCE: The page you were looking for doesn't exist (404) [Section 6.2]

Probably if you choose the monthly payment method, they will charge you automatically.
I have the annual service, and I have never been charged automatically.

You can purchase CIS PRO / COMPLETE for 1 month, for 1, 2 or 3 years.

Or use the PROMO CODES for CIS PRO or CIS COMPLETE, to take advantage of the latest offers.

Regards,