Modify : I am really fan of CIS11 and I want calm and peace on forum. Take care.

Could anybody tell me what is going on? I post 2 times and every one of my posts was deleted. Did I do something wrong? Why are You doing this? I am registered member of Comodo forum and i don’t understand what is this !!!

Edit by EricJH: I split and merged ugedej77’s replies from “Give all that for FREE!!! What’s the Catch? How does Comodo Make Money?” and merged it here. It is better to have things in one place. It won’t flood Melih’s topic. Watch the titles in the replies to see what you reading

Could anybody tell us why third-party post editing is not, as it should, documented?

« Last Edit: Today at 13:04:32 by Melih »

He was posting in different topics all over the forum asking for a licence, this post was split and title change from the orignal topic.

As you may have notice the orignal topic was closed, this was due to abuse 100/200 posts in 1/2 days.

This is still under discussion when a decision is made it will be posted on the forum.

I have already asked them to wait which I repeat now please do not post all the forum.

Thank you

Dennis

I of course did not contest whatever decison is made, but the principle of editing something said by someone without providing some reason or explanation, or without only commenting the original text (my idea even being that someone should not edit his own posts without saying why, as such a practice can make what is read misunderstood or affect eventual answers made to the original topic).

the heading was edited as it was posted in the CEO section under totally irrelevant thread…

the OP was informed by me by a PM…

thank you for you concern Brucine :slight_smile:

Melih

[at]ugedej77,

Your observation is totally wrong.

CIS is a Full and Free Security suite.

The Paid versions are for Remote Live Support and Extra Services, Virus Free Warranty etc.

Bad

To tell You the truth i really like Comodo and i think that is a good security suite. But i mean Comodo Internet Security Complete 2011 - not a free version.

Yes Really,

You believe to be better Comodo needs to copy others, then you really are confused.

Download and use the Free version and no one asks you any questions.

Bad

If you don’t trust your security company, forget, you won’t do a step forward, you won’t choose any company or product. You won’t trust us or anybody.

Hey and warm welcome to comodo forums

I hope you know that there is no big difference between CIS free version and the Complete as software. You have three programs extra, trust connect (that you can get for free), Comodo backup (online store of 10GB) and dragoon (that’s also for free). Please request your key here

Enjoy your stay and take care! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Valentin N

Why U R talking about me like I was invisible or I was air or something. I ask some Questions and if You don’t like them it’s Your problem - not mine. Be professional - don’t lie to Comodo fans and don’t make a promisses that is not true. Have a nice day.

Quote :

"Thread has been closed for the time being.

Josh"

So I can’t request a Comodo Internet Security Complete 2011 key.

Such a regret for me …

Easy there. May I ask what you have for poblem? I would like to know. PM me and we will solve it there :slight_smile:

I am waiting for your PM

Regards,
Valentin N

7-day trial… not free. ???

Indeed I did not understand this… Does the offer finished?

This topic was being flooded with bot generated requests and has been temporarily locked while the mods research several additional measures to eliminate the bots while still allowing genuine requests to be posted.

We do not like having to do this, but the behaviour of others has forced our hand. :frowning:

Please bear with us while we try and work this out.

Thanks in advance,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Thanks Ewen. Perfectly understood.

https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-trustconnect-ctc/you-wanted-trustconnect-and-wanted-it-for-freewell-t45831.0.html;msg330536#msg330536

Quote :

"This topic was being flooded with bot generated requests and has been temporarily locked while the mods research several additional measures to eliminate the bots while still allowing genuine requests to be posted.

We do not like having to do this, but the behaviour of others has forced our hand. "

This I may understand but I am not a bot - I am a person and I have right to ask questions. And then some of Comodo’s Heros was not very nice and that is not a professional behavior!

It appears that there have been people who have been abusing the system as well.

We are working on a solution. Please bear with us.

That is may be but I am not abusing anybody or anyone so to make this clear and to end this useless discussion : I just want to talk to professionals - like for example Valentin N. So be nice for me and for everybody else who is on forum. Take care.

Edit by EricJH: retrieved from the bin