MJRegWatcher vs COMODO D+ crash

MJRegWatcher is registry monitoring tool (Goodware)- Mark Jacobs' Free 32-bit Windows Software

Virustotal - VirusTotal

COMODO D+ Config is Proactive Security.

Treat unrecognized file as ‘Partially Limited’ ’ Limited’ ‘Restricted’ view Error

Untrusted not view Error

MJRegWatcher vs COMODO D+ crash - - YouTube

I don’t see D+ crashing. Did you check with Task Manager with “Show processes of all users” enabled?

After telling CIS to no longer sandbox the program the next time it gets started. It seems to get run normally like you would expect when it is no longer sandboxed but CIS will tell and log it got sandboxed as Untrusted.

Does this only happen after you changed the automatic sandbox setting to Untrusted or does it also happen with the other settings?

Does this also happen on XP when is not running in a virtual environment?

Treat unrecognized file as ‘Partially Limited’ ’ Limited’ ‘Restricted’ view Error
but, Untrusted (Blocked) conifg not view Error

yes, happen real PC and virtual PC environment.

This looks like a bug to me. If you have the time and energy please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Reporting of bugs is strictly moderated to make sure Comodo gets clear bug reports. So, please make sure you closely follow protocol. That way your report will certainly be seen by Comodo staff.

ok. i submitted - https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/mjregwatcher-vs-comodo-d-crash-t86125.0.html